Spend up big on local produce, arts and craft at the Pottsville Markets on the 1st and 3rd Sunday of the month from 7.30am, at Phillip Street Reserve, and other regular weekend markets throughout the region.
Or chance your luck at the famous Tweed clubs. And if that's not enough, the Gold Coast is just north of the border, with Gold Coast theme parks, Jupiters Casino and shopping within easy driving distance.
Some Local Activities and Attractions for our Guests to enjoy are ~
- Whale watching from June to September
- Cooly Rocks On - June
- State Lifesaving Carnival Kingscliff - March
- Walk to beach - 190 metres for surfing and fishing
- Close to the estuary for swimming
- Snorkelling in Cudgera Creek
- Scuba diving at Fingal Head and Byron Bay
- Bus stop (local and interstate) right outside motel
- Bush walking, bird watching and bicycling through the nearby Pottsville Beach Bicentennial Environment Park
- Shared walking/bicycle path from Pottsville to Kingscliff
- Choose from 5 x World Heritage listed national parks to visit
- Local tourist attractions like Tropical Fruitworld nearby
- Tennis courts and Oval to kick the football with the kids are close by
- Pottsville Beach Sports Club (Bowls Club) 150m walk away
- 5 major Golf courses are nearby
- Local shopping precinct with cafes, bait and tackle, tavern, real estate agents
- Gold Coast fun parks and wildlife parks 35-55 minutes North.