Pottsville Beach Motel is the ideal holiday location to explore all of the wonders of Northern NSW or the Gold Coast to Brisbane region of South East Queensland.
Guests of the Motel can enjoy the following facilities ~
- Walk to beach - 100 metres, and close to the estuary for swimming, surfing and fishing
- New Swimming Pool and BBQ Area
- Short stroll to Pottsville Village
- 24 rooms -15 self catering units with cooking facilities
- Tariffs from $120 per night
- Renovated rooms with reverse cycle air-conditioning
- All rooms NON SMOKING, with smoking permitted outside (please use our "butt buckets" provided)
- All windows and doors screened
- Guest laundry
- Attractions and activities, National Parks, close by
- Bowling Club only 250m away
- Interstate coach and public transport at door
- Small tour groups welcome
Whether you are an overseas visitor, or an avid domestic traveller, Pottsville is a great base location to easily discover and explore the region.
A fantastic holiday destination for 5 to 10 days or longer, we're located within 30 minutes drive of Byron Bay to the south and the Gold Coast to the north, with a smorgasboard of attractions and activities available.
Alternatively, we're an excellent starting point to rest up and take it easy for a couple of days to recover from jet lag on arrival in Australia, or a great stop-over before flying home out of Gold Coast Airport or Brisbane International Airport.